Monday, November 12, 2012

NEW READER REVIEW





My deep thanks to Micheline (a Goodreads Librarian), for her penetrating, fascinating review of "The Sound and the Echoes".

Here's a snippet:

"When I started this book, the tone it had right at the beginning gave me an impression of something of a cross between Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia, while being something different and separate all-together..."

"Coming from someone who has read her fair share of fantasy books, I have to admit that most of the time I was in awe (honestly!) as to how Pellucid came up with such mind-boggling ideas..."

Read the rest of Micheline's book review on Goodreads:











E-book $2.99 on Amazon
Paperback $18.78 on Amazon
Paperback $18.78 on Barnes & Noble
Nook ePub edition: $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment