Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5-Star Reader Review


I love reading reviews, and this one made my day. From "L" on Amazon... here's a snippet:

Enjoyable, Immersive World
December 5, 2012

"I enjoyed The Sound and the Echoes. Pellucid effectively portrays an imaginative world, filled with magic, well drawn characters, and a thought out social order.

This was an entertaining read. The magic was interesting, reminiscent of Harry Potter in tone, and gave us yet another thing to discover about the world, page after page. The illustrations added to my experience, and were unique in what I've seen of pictures in books.

The character work was good. The characters all had their own wants and needs, and they pursued them. I particularly enjoyed how I could share in the protagonist Will's confusion as to who was trustworthy and good."

Read the rest of "L"'s review on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment