Monday, September 3, 2012

Author Interview on "I'm a Reader, Not a Writer"


Author interview with Dew Pellucid on the charming book blog: I'm a Reader, Not a Writer

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

A mirror, so I can have someone to look at. A tape recorder, so someone wise can answer back. And my library of a million books, of course.

What is one book everyone should read?

A book that makes them think.

If you were a superhero what would your name be?

Evil Eye (there’s a double-meaning in that). But you'll have to read the book to find out what that is.

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?

Reading at the speed of light.

If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?

My great grandfather, Lucid Pellucid. They say I am an exact replica of him. In which case, we’re bound to have a splendid time together.

Read the rest of the interview on I'm a Reader, Not a Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment