Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Author Interview with Dew Pellucid











Rachel at Rai29BookRead Reviews interviews Dew Pellucid, author of The Sound and the Echoes.

1. What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 20 or less words, what would you say?
“The Sound and the Echoes” is a high fantasy for middle grade and young adult readers, with 27 magical illustrations. There is a see-through, frozen world beneath ours, where our reflections live. They call themselves the Echoes, and we are the Sounds. And now, twelve-year-old Will Cleary is swept into this realm, to help his Echo find a secret passage that will save the kingdom and Will’s family.

2. What or who inspired you to start writing? And how long have you been writing?
I wrote my first short story when I was eight. In elementary school my poems were published in the school paper. In short, literature has been the one subject I was actually good at. So when I grew up, it only made sense that I should lose myself in the realm of storytelling.

Read more on Rachel's book blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment